I awoke from my summer dream and try to think that you're okay there.then I'm shattered by the shadows of your eyes.very sad when I see you're still here by my side, but you're not with me :'(
I used to think,life was never be so easy as it seems.'till you come and bring your love inside.i feel,no matter space and distance make it look so far.and still I know you're still here by my side
I can see you if you're not with me and can say to my self if you're ok :)
I can feel you if you're not with me and i reach you my self, you show me the way
and now i know,
you give the best for me
and you're the best gift of God given to me :)
inspired by 본단
kamu galaunya kebangetan
BalasHapusbeginilah jika seorang gadis lugu sedang labil
BalasHapusitukan lagu -.-
BalasHapuseh tidak jika di konversikan dengan kehidupanku :P
BalasHapus